bonnet hair dryer
10/09/10 09:16 Filed in: Deep Conditioning
As the cold weather sets in you may notice your tresses suffering a little stress. Cold weather can wreak havoc on hair strands especially if you color, perm, relax or use excessive heat on your hair more often than not. This is an excellent time to make use of the wonderful moisturizing properties of Northwest Scents™ Moisturizing Conditioner. Use it monthly to add sheen and shine to your hair and help to keep it moisturized for optimum health. Follow these steps for using Northwest Scents™ Moisturizing Conditioner as a monthly deep conditioning treatment.
- After shampooing your hair, get out of the shower and wrap yourself in a robe. Part your hair in 4 sections using banana clips. Apply about 1/4 cup of Northwest Scents™ Moisturizing Conditioner to each section and clip back up after conditioner has been applied.
- Place a plastic moisturizing cap on your head, or if you do not own any of these, wrap a section of plastic wrap around your hair. The first time you may need some help with the plastic wrap but the idea is to make a personal sauna for your head.
- Now sit under a bonnet hair dryer for 15 minutes on low. High is really nice for your hair but the heat may be more than you can stand. Remember your hair is not exposed to this dry air is just the plastic so that your hair reap the benefits of this mini sauna.
- You can skip steps 2 and 3 by purchasing a thermal heat cap. This is a heated cap made especially for deep conditioning treatments.
- After your 15 minutes are up get back in the shower and detangle each section with a wide tooth comb. Continue with your hair care as you normally would.